Tuesday 12 July 2011

Adios Amigos

I didn’t want any of my blog followers to think I have abandoned my blogging antics, therefore I am writing to let you all know I shall be absent for around 9 days.


Joe turns 21 on Friday and so his mum is jetting us away on a Spanish adventure. Joe hates birthdays same as me, so I am positive his mum is sending us away so she doesn’t have to deal with him sulking. Anyways, I am sure I can deal with his sulking whilst sipping on sangria in the sunshine on the beach.

The plan is we are flying to Alicante on Thursday from Leeds Bradford airport. We shall be staying in a hotel for two nights until the Saturday. We are looking forward to testing out Alicante’s beach, food and bars. We are also planning a visit to Alicante castle, which I have heard nothing but good things about. We are then heading to a village called Coveta Fuma, which is situated in between Alicante and Benidorm. Here we shall be staying in a villa, with a roof terrace, pool and bar all on our doorstep. I look forward to the many hours of sunbathing and swimming. Whilst there we are planning on visiting Benidorm; both by day and night. Our nearest town Compello is also hosting a festival whilst we are there. This includes fireworks and beach entertainment through the day and night. We are also planning a day out to the famous Benidorm aqua park, Aqualandia. It looks amazing! This was the one place everyone recommended us to go and I love water parks. The best I have been is Falaraki closely followed by Tenerife, so I look forward to seeing how this matches up.

I have still not yet packed so am going to be in a mad panic from now until I leave. I am also sad to report I have had no luck with the maxi dress, and have now decided if the maxi dress wants to discriminate against shorter people I don’t want one!

I shall upload lots of pictures and tell you all about it once I am back.

I am a little nervous about flying as turbulence and terrorists tend to freak me out. So if I do plummet to my death or get blown up I love you all. Please sell my blog posts to the newspapers and make me famous when I am dead, like all the cool people.

Adios

xxxxx


Still no packing done with 36 hours to go


No comments:

Post a Comment